Friday, September 20, 2013

Friendship

My friendships are so important to me. I have lots of friends, but only a handful of those amazing friendships. As a woman and a mother, I think it is important to have those friends who will stand next to you through the good times and the rough times. We all need that support once in a while.

Recently, I celebrated a birthday with a close friend of mine. I have been loving these chalkboard designs lately and I wanted to design something for her.

Here is what I came up with...

I framed it with a black frame, but I think a white one would have looked better.

I wanted to play around with the design, so created another piece. 
It is the same saying, but a different design. I am not sure which one I like better.


Is there a saying you would like to have as a design similar to this?
What about a favorite recipe to hang in your kitchen?

Let me know. Email me at augustartdesign@gmail.com and I will custom design it for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment