Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Chalkboard Birthday Posters

Birthday chalkboard posters are all over the internet and have become very popular this past year.

I made one for my daughter this year for her first birthday. Everyone loved it! 
This is such a neat idea to share what has happened over the year with family and friends. 
 I think you could do this at any age.

This is the poster I made for my daughter.

 

I made one for a friend of mine as well. 
They wanted different things on their daughter's poster, so I changed the format.


Are you looking for something like this for your party or special occasion?
Email me at augustartdesign@gmail.com and we will get started!

These posters are very customizable. I even made one for my husband's grandparents anniversary!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment